Drew Estates Liga Undercrown 10 Robusto (FreeMar24)

3 hours ago, rolaand said:

I really liked this when they had the promotion a few years ago and they were unbanded.

I never saw the unbanded versions. However, the current banding for these sticks is very classy in my opinion. The ribbon looks great. Even the footband looks nice, and I am usually not a fan of footbands.

image.png.cc918af8c635f2ee60b4652c5215d152.png

19 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

The construction and burn were excellent throughout. I don't like many maduro cigars, but this stick stands out as my favorite maduro. it isn't overly earthy and the body stays under medium-full for the duration. This is my favorite blend across the whole Drew Estates catalogue -- way better than the No.9. I've got a lonsdale version of this in the humidor and I am looking forward to it.

Great review.

Personal preferences aside. You might want to try the Undercrown Maduro Corona Viva. One of my favourites - slightly different blend (less pepper/spice in the profile for me)

The Corona Viva vitola is 5 5/8x46 = so similar to the lonsdale UC10.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, targa88 said:

You might want to try the Undercrown Maduro Corona Viva.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've had the sungrown and the shade versions of the regular Undercrown, but I'm not sure I've tried the maduro. I'll add it to my next singles order and give it a shot.