Por larranaga Montecarlo BRM AGO 23 (SkiMar24)

First time trying this one! Smells amazingly sweet, feels good, not too firm, not too soft. Little bit dry, the opposite of oily I would say.

First third: The first puffs shocked me, tasting much more bitter than the smell.. Still very smooth to smoke, retrohale without any problems at all and no harshness in the throat. The flavor though begins very rough, probably too young to smoke right now!  At the final part of the first third, it begins to turn to the sweeter side.

Second third: The smoke output is super low, barely any smoke comes out (which is not a big issue, but still annoying 😊)

The taste has changed a bit, become more sweet and more nutty now, maybe a taste of cashew? (I’m still trying to develop my pallet!) The change is for the better, the bitterness is almost completely gone by now! Really good smoke!

Beginning to get hints of bread/cracker taste also! This is kind of unique for me but very enjoyable!

Last third: All the tastes I got from the beginning until now have in a sense combined into a complex and intensive taste that is hard to describe! The bitterness is back a little bit, but certainly not as the beginning. I’m so glad that I got more of these!!

Final verdict: a skinny that delivers better than many robusto/coronas I’ve tried! The burn was very even, didn’t need any touch ups, but I needed to re-light it once, I guess the smaller ring gages go out much faster! 😊

Great taste, but I do think that I need to let it rest a bit more, hopefully to get rid of all the bitterness! 89/100

image.png.ebc3af697f66df6cdcb3ed695cdd3398.png\

image.png.1ba511b69efad8ade84280b62f0ab42a.png

image.png.fd8a59f1e64f5a9b2a9699d7853fe878.png

image.png.52a4c28f231ab58c4bd0c4a757ec8df5.png

• Like 4