MOFOH - Second time - Blew my freaking mind

rondogg

Thanks for the review!

I've smoked one of these. Last month. I see where you're coming from. I think I mostly agree, to a large degree. Although I'd verbalise with a difference in intensity I think. Totally a pleasant and smooth cigar. This bit is spot on for me too. Easy to retrohale throughout, a big and important aspect for me. Those first earthy/leaher/tobacco notes were up front albeit very muted/light. Not much other aroma or flavour there. Took till the last third for me to get some change that did bring in a little sweetness and some more flavours/aroma. This is how i wish it had started out! I've got a few more from a split that I'm very curious to get to but it will take time as the weather's not so conducive to cigars at the moment 😭 And I've got some Ninfas on the way 😁

I'm very intrigued by Rob's comments about keep improving.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rondogg said:

@El Presidente, is there a sweet spot you think is great for aging? 1+ year ? 6+ months - I'd be curious to hear.

We are guessing. 

They are a 50% better cigar 60 days down the track. We saw the same evolution during pre production. The Canonazo sees the same time requirement. 

0ur pre production examples are still improving at a significant rate. They are 9 months (Spada Gorda) and 12 months (Canonazo).

We don't know where the peak will be.