Normal to have huge inconsistencies between boxes?

Uwiik

I just acquired 4 boxes of Trinidad Topes and 2 boxes of Trinidad Media Luna. The Topes came from a dealer which I trust 97-99% and the Media Luna came from a dealer which I fully trust and consider as a friend. All came in with wonky warranty seals. Due to my paranoia I opened these fresh and smoked one piece of each, all returned typical unmistakable Cuban flavor and Trinidad signature flavor profile although the Topes was a bit heavy on the draw because of the big RG and these are delivered during heavy rain and got left on my porch overnight, surely was very humid.

I typically use the placement of the “Transitorio” seal to do a quick glance of box authentication, the legit one usually have the seal hidden under the warranty seal and the fake one usually have it partly showing.

As you can see on the pictures below, the Topes were all came from same factory within the same month and all 4 boxes have the “Transitorio” seal protruding under the warranty seal, this is usually a huge red flag for me. To make matters worse both Media Luna have the barcodes and serial erased. My huge OCD kicked in, so even if my smoking test told me these are real I still just have to ask here. You know those fakers are just getting better and better everyday, not that I don’t trust my dealer but they are humans who can be tricked too. I’ve seen fake Partagas D4 box on warranty seal with matching microprinting done perfectly, the giveaway on this fake box was the slightly muted green luminosity when flashed under UV light in comparison to the real one.

FYI: Microprinting are all matched, UV light returned identical very luminous green hue on all the UV dots on the warranty seal, and all showing the exact same color hue and luminosity on the Habanos seal.

IMG_8641.jpeg

IMG_8642.jpeg

IMG_8643.jpeg

IMG_8644.jpeg

IMG_8645.jpeg

I don't see anything here that would make me second guess these boxes as being authentic. Seeing the transit seal is actually quite common in 'legit' boxes. I've got a few myself. Not to say that fakers have not done this before but it certainly isn't anything to be alarmed about. 

The fact that the Topes all came from the same factory/month AND all have the transit seals showing would just make it more justified in my mind. 

Smoke away good sir