Has there been a forum upgrade recently?

Fugu

Many thanks for getting back, Steve!
I think its working now for me on Desktop - Chrome and Firefox.
But I still have trouble on mobile. Cannot access the Hamburger button (triple bar icon) in the upper right hand corner of the starting page for logging in to the forum (menu doesn't pop up upon clicking). It works when I use the other triple bar, centered below the monkey pic on the start page (menu opens - and then "sign in" does work), but then again logging off isn't possible :lol:. Appearance of the page is a bit disarranged for me and I cannot post either.

However, I did not update yet to the latest iOS. Will check and let you know once done.
Thanks!

Paul

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Paul. Yeah, everything on the mobile site seems fine to me, but I'm using Android so let me know how you go when you update iOS. 
Cheers,
Steve.

Hey Steve,

One thing I’ve noticed is load time seems to be longer during 24:24 times.

I don’t know if that’s either simply my perception, an influx of members and server load or a result of the update.

I assume it’s simply a result of 1000+ times the requests during that time vs all other hours.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:31 AM, ChicagoRob said:

Hey Steve,

One thing I’ve noticed is load time seems to be longer during 24:24 times.

I don’t know if that’s either simply my perception, an influx of members and server load or a result of the update.

I assume it’s simply a result of 1000+ times the requests during that time vs all other hours.

Hi Rob,

Yep, shouldn't be an update issue as the site is optimised as best as possible to handle the 24:24 traffic, but the sheer volume is always a chance to cause some slight loading lag at times. How bad was the lag for you compared to normal? We can always look into the logs and see what's what.  

Cheers,

Steve.