Raching CT48 vs MON3800

BDSpiritual1

Hey everyone,

I've scoured the net and have been having some difficulty deciding between 2 different Raching humidors - MON3800 vs CT48. 

I understand that the CT48 is larger but that the MON3800 is newer and seems to offer slightly different technology in terms of cooling, humidification and the amount of sensors. 

Looking for some opinions from others who may have had this same dilemma. 

I have around 3100 cigars with like 2000 in untouched boxes and 350 singles. I know I would have to prioritize the boxes so I'm just trying to make the right decision. 

Ive read about a membrane that would need to be replaced every 6 months in the CT vs the MON but I can't confirm what that means. 

Does anyone have any thoughts, opinions or comments on which they feel (in your opinion) is the better investment? 

Any information or advice is most appreciated.

Informational references (not the site I would buy from) 

CT48 - https://rachingonline.myshopify.com/products/raching-ct48a-cabinet-humidor

MON3800 - https://rachingonline.myshopify.com/products/mon3800

7 hours ago, Fuzz said:

You might want to consider this, before deciding on a Raching.

I read that. It was a bit concerning but I also know a few people who have bought these and haven't had any issues. I will definitely take it into consideration though.

I have a Whynter that's been acting up and I can't even get a hold of them to find out any information when others have had luck with ease.

1 hour ago, Lunettesman said:

Now which one to choose? No idea it depends on you

That is my problem. I've narrowed it down to 2 and I can't decide. Was wondering on people's opinions regarding what they offer. 

The sales associate recommends the bigger one. It's a bit more expensive but the newer one seems to have different technology. I don't know much about this stuff so was hoping someone else might have an opinion to help