Effects of mold outbreak

StripSet

Desperate need of advice!!

I had this humidor sitting on the bottom of a converted wine cooler and it looks like I pushed the humidor back too far and blocked the drainage. Condensation built up on the bottom and caused a pretty bad mold outbreak, both inside the humidor and underneath on the floor of my wineador. I threw out all the cigars in that humidor. With that being said, I had a separate humidor and box of cigars (pictured below) on a shelf raised above the problem area. There is no visible mold on these cigars. I'm wondering if I need to toss the whole damn collection that shared that general space in the wineador... I have no idea how mold works in terms of spreading spores/toxins in the air. Are the cigars in the box and other humidor also compromised and potentially risky to smoke? I'd generally just play it safe, but I had some really good smokes in this other humidor (full box of Partigas Lusitanias and Montecristo No.2). Any informed advice would be very much appreciated. Might be the end of my entire collection.

20221203_162353.jpg

20221203_162358.jpg

20221203_162402.jpg

20221203_170302.jpg

20221203_170307.jpg