Diplomaticos No. 2 RAT FEB 20 (XNYRW5)

Thanks for this review. I have a RAT JUN 21 box I got from 24:24 before the holidays. It's resting for now. These have been on my list for over a decade and hadn't gotten my hands on them til now. Very familiar with the Monte 2 as that was my primary cigar for a period of time.  I have a box of '21 P2's as well that should be good to go when the Diplomaticos are, so I'll give them a go back to back over a weekend. 

I hear your sentiment about reaching for the the others over the choice in the middle though. I feel the same with whisky. Still excited to try these. Great write up! 

• Like 1

I've got a July 2020 box of these, and when I had my first from the box 3-4 months ago it tasted like nothing. As in, tasting notes from me would amount to "mild tobacco smoke", or something like that. Hoping they come around with some more age.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HawkI84 said:

I've got a July 2020 box of these, and when I had my first from the box 3-4 months ago it tasted like nothing. As in, tasting notes from me would amount to "mild tobacco smoke", or something like that. Hoping they come around with some more age.

Similar experiences here with the limited number of them that I've smoked.  Very non-descript and boring for me.  I have a 1/4 box from 2020 also and I haven't sampled them yet.  Maybe this spring when they have 2 years on them I'll give one a shot