Terminal 3 Havana Duty Free

Terminal 3, the main terminal.  Yes, it was very nice, probably better conditions than any other store in all of Havana.  Mostly because Few get it, so they can stabalize the conditions!  I just found it odd that they put something in front of the door to block people from going in.  I'm guessing that you have to point at what you want and they get it.  Or they only allow you to be in there when they are with you.  There was a line of customers buying other things, so I didn't try.

As for what I got.  I did very well.  I'll post the picture of my haul after they exit the freezer.  2 Sir Winstons, 2 Trini Fundadores, Trini colonials, Monty Leyanda, 2 Diplomatico #2.   2 upmann Royal Robusto, RA superiories, Punch Double Corona, and 3 bundles of customs.  

I picked up RA superiories a few months ago from Santa Clara and I was not impressed going to retry in a few months or a year or 2. I am curious about the Trini F, I have yet to try any cuban lanceros. I have a family member that lives in Havana and is coming to visit for a little while in December. I called a few LCDHs in Havana for a few things and they don't seem to have what I am looking for at the moment. I want RJ CH Anejado in Tubo, Gloria La Cubana MDO#2 but its still to far out I will call closer to his flight. I also want him to bring me Two Hotel Nacional Ash Trays do they really weigh 30 Lbs...seems a bit excessive. 

1 hour ago, UnionCityCubano said:

I called a few LCDHs in Havana for a few things and they don't seem to have what I am looking for at the moment. I want RJ CH Anejado in Tubo, Gloria La Cubana MDO#2

I doubt you will find MDO2 considering they haven’t been produced since 2014... best of luck!