What's Hot and What's Not June 19

Prez:  Reading this made me think these were in the international store, but I didn't see the HdM Rio Secos.  I've been trying to get some good samples of them, but I'm not fast enough on the emails in 24/24.  Are the ones you mention above available?  

Maybe a bit of a newb question...hell, most of mine are, but when a box code and date tends to come across as very good, do you usually see a couple months before and a couple months after as different levels of good? I guess I'm asking, in your opinion are the changes incremental, or is an April date absolutely nothing like a May one? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dragn270 said:

Should I be requesting those specific box codes/dates? Or any code/date from those lines would be good?

This is not CSI :D

If you are buying blind overseas and they provide box code choice, ask for them. If not, they are still a better bet. 

1 hour ago, srbbones said:

Prez:  Reading this made me think these were in the international store, but I didn't see the HdM Rio Secos.  I've been trying to get some good samples of them, but I'm not fast enough on the emails in 24/24.  Are the ones you mention above available?  

No

Simply not enough for the international store at this time. That should rectify itself in the next month. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SmokyFontaine said:

Maybe a bit of a newb question...hell, most of mine are, but when a box code and date tends to come across as very good, do you usually see a couple months before and a couple months after as different levels of good? I guess I'm asking, in your opinion are the changes incremental, or is an April date absolutely nothing like a May one? 

Good codes in a line "tend" to last for a period. Most of those factory codes have been mentioned during the course of this year. 

• Thanks 1