Punch coronations PUR JUN 16 PQDORW

Out of the tube a nice, sweet tobacco aroma. Upon light up a blast of cedary floral smoke. Copious smoke in fact.  Draw was a little lighter than most CC I’m used to, but was perfect for me.   Seriously, heavy floral smoke persisted throughout the entire 40 minute smoke laced with cedar and a very light citrus which came on in the final third.  Butned my fingers on the nub.

I’ve smoked through three boxes of these in the past two years and there’s a reason I keep them on hand.  They’ve been consistently very, very good cigars for an under 1 hour time slot. Definitely recommended. 

10BE02C5-790F-42EE-91FB-24EF419D47FF.thumb.jpeg.ccfe2b38347959c613c292656489e9e6.jpeg

52FD3473-EA87-4076-AA44-BBADD5CDBBEC.thumb.jpeg.82a78e99139e43d595a45a984da5612b.jpeg

• Like 4

Love the coronations. If you like these, I would highly recommend the petit coronations as well as they are very similar but in a slightly smaller profile. I go through a box a month of the petit coronations. Probably the most floral smoke I've ever had with pronounced chocolate and leather notes and hints of sweet cedar. One of my favorite cheap and cheerfuls

• Like 1

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Nice review. Have you had the royal coronation? Any similarities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have not tried them before.....  

2 hours ago, taylorgov2 said:

Love the coronations. If you like these, I would highly recommend the petit coronations as well as they are very similar but in a slightly smaller profile. I go through a box a month of the petit coronations. Probably the most floral smoke I've ever had with pronounced chocolate and leather notes and hints of sweet cedar. One of my favorite cheap and cheerfuls

Might add the petites at some point.  These just hit the spot...

• Like 1

I might have to grab a box. I always enjoy punch and have been looking at the Royal coronation which appears to be a corona. Have you had any luck with these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, havanaclub said:

I might have to grab a box. I always enjoy punch and have been looking at the Royal coronation which appears to be a corona. Have you had any luck with these?

I never did try the Royal Coronations and the corona is one of my favorite formats too. The Royals have been discontinued so if you can get a box at a decent price, I would jump on them. 

• Like 1