So what gifts did you guys get for Christmas?

On 12/27/2018 at 10:16 AM, prodigy said:

I received as gifts and purchased for myself a lot of bourbon and scotch. I'll be home sunday to post up the final haul all together. Here's a teaser. 5fe94860bb477a169089ac9bbcf26cbd.jpg2b101a92a528d0267a5b931f9680d5db.jpg729765cf663a9e18b3d3024ffe7f264a.jpgce7a18e442438a0c068bf69cb6263555.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hows the Yippee Ki-Yay? I found a bunch of their Bourye the other day as well.

Hows the Yippee Ki-Yay? I found a bunch of their Bourye the other day as well.
I like it. For $25 more I would rather have another mid winters night dram.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Recently I received a new phone as a gift. More complicate was to choose a great gift for my husband’s birthday. I couldn't just give him something small. I wanted something that he liked, but also in beautiful wrap. I searched for a long time and asked all our friends for advice. At the end I bought him an interactive smart watch, but I gave it to him in a gift basket from this service. https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/ This basket was filled with different stuff like bottles of his favorite scotch, wine and expensive cigarettes, and he didn't expect to find smart watch there. His birthday fell during this heavy quarantine, and I wanted to please him. Use any opportunity to give happiness and joy to your loved ones.