OBM DIC 16 RyJ Churchill Weekend Review Competition

OBM Feb 17 here. I love the cherries and spice, the flavor you describe is spot on. But I was most interested in your burn issues, as I’ve had exactly the same experience with all 4 that I’ve smoked. I’ve decided to leave them be for a while, hoping the flame-proof wrappers change for the better. 

• Like 1

OBM Feb 17 here. I love the cherries and spice, the flavor you describe is spot on. But I was most interested in your burn issues, as I’ve had exactly the same experience with all 4 that I’ve smoked. I’ve decided to leave them be for a while, hoping the flame-proof wrappers change for the better. 

Yes it was a very enjoyable cigar. But I hope the box won’t continue to have the burn issue I explained. Because they are on appearance and feel, some of the best constructed cigars I have seen. Full pack with no soft spots.
I think I will definitely dry box the next one for almost a week and see. I am guessing when that happens, the wrapper might still be a little over humidified but I could be wrong.
I hope a few members chime in. Maybe I’ll start a thread and get some discussion going about that kind of burn issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy. Yes that would be a good idea. Let me know how it works out when you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noted! Will inform once I'm done. Have a good week ahead.. Brent!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk