Bolivar Belicosos Finos - POL MAR 11

Magnificent & masterful! One of those cigars that you can't help but eulogise over after smoking it. When people speak of the "Cuban twang", this is the cigar they're talking about! Deep flavours of wood & spicy cream that has a subtle sweet undertone. Nutty, fruity & floral  with a white pepper tingle left on the finish. Strong & full in body, absolutely, but in a fantastically balanced & harmonious manner.

More often than not, when I light a cigar I'll sit & watch a film but this was different, it almost demanded that I put on some classical orchestral music, sit back & pay full attention to every draw! These are six years old now & have plenty of legs left in them yet! A 93/94 point cigar by anyone's measure!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, true enough. Unfortunately it was only after I'd laid it down that I decided that I wanted to pay it tribute, so to speak. I've got a 2 year old HQ cab from our host that I'm planning on cracking & doing a comparison with in the not too distant future so I'll think ahead for that one :2thumbs: