Hello from DC area, soon to be south Fl gulf coast...

devildoge9

Retired from USMC for 11 years now, had a great career not having to be where our youngsters have been for the last 15 years, God bless them.

After several adventures I ended up in the car business.  I sell Lexus in northern Virginia, NEone need a new car shout me out!  Heading for the gulf coast of south Florida in the VERY near future...

Still kind of a novice, but enjoy smoking these sticks so much it's becoming a lifestyle... PDR AFR75 my favorite of all... love many Padron's specially 1926 and Family Reserve.  Wanting to start experiencing good Habanos and aside from overpaying the Swiss online business, not sure the best place to get them.  And a bad experience with a fake BHK box caused me to happen upon this forum... looks like a great site for good info and camaraderie!

• Like 1

Welcome to FOH.   There are a few members living up in Frederick, Maryland that enjoy the cuban cigar.  It's really all we smoke in the lounge we hang out in. Although we do purchase sticks domestic sticks there to support the business.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2017 at 10:29 AM, devildoge9 said:

Retired from USMC for 11 years now, had a great career not having to be where our youngsters have been for the last 15 years, God bless them.

After several adventures I ended up in the car business.  I sell Lexus in northern Virginia, NEone need a new car shout me out!  Heading for the gulf coast of south Florida in the VERY near future...

Still kind of a novice, but enjoy smoking these sticks so much it's becoming a lifestyle... PDR AFR75 my favorite of all... love many Padron's specially 1926 and Family Reserve.  Wanting to start experiencing good Habanos and aside from overpaying the Swiss online business, not sure the best place to get them.  And a bad experience with a fake BHK box caused me to happen upon this forum... looks like a great site for good info and camaraderie!

Welcome! Thanks for your service.

There's a ton of great info here. I'm pretty newish to habanos as well.

• Like 1