Howdy

SignalJoe

Hello Brothers and Sisters of the leaf!   

I was reeled in by the video reviews and decided to join the forum a bit ago.  I have been lurking in the shadows and finally decided to participate in the revelry.  Ya'll have an interesting and unique forum going here.

About me I am Texan who works as a mechanical integrity inspector.  I served in the US Army from 2002-2008 and found myself in the then province of Kosovo.  I was able to buy Cubans in Greece, Germany and Macedonia and was hooked.  I managed to stock up two large humidors which Uncle Sam graciously if unknowingly shipped back stateside for me in my footlocker.  This launched a hobby which led me to the net to keep the hobby going and ultimately here.  

Looking forward to the ride and hopefully I can add something to the festivities along the way.    

• Like 1

On 2/6/2017 at 11:05 PM, planetary said:

Welcome aboard, Joe.  If you enjoy the banter of the video reviews, you'll fit right in.

Just ignore Ken's feet and you'll be good to go. :)

Oddly enough planetary I had never paid attention to Ken's until someone pointed them out in the comments.  Now it is the first thing I look for in the videos.  Ken for the love of all that is holy put on some shoes!  

On 2/8/2017 at 7:08 PM, boopdeep said:

Good to see another Texan! Welcome! 

Thank you sir,  and it appears not far down the road from you.  

Thanks all for the greetings.