Too Cold for Storage

Should I store my cigars at a warmer temperature?

I've read a lot on storage humidity but not as much on temperature. I have the ability to influence temp up or down and maintain a relatively stable humidity level. Below are my environment details;

Aristocrat cabinet w/ humidity set at 65%. The basement I store in stays relatively humid and the cabinet seal is great so my cabinet only runs 3-4 times per day when it drops to 63%. During the summer the temp runs 66-67 degrees. The summer temp can be brought down but my wife will think the house is too cold. Currently it's running at 62-63 degrees. Should I work to increase the winter temperature?

Would also have a desktop humi for daily smokes at closer to average room temperature at 62-63 RH.

3 hours ago, ComancheKeen said:

Nothing wrong with those temp ranges in my opinion. My basement is right in that ballpark all year. As long as your not getting wild temperature swings you will be fine. Better to keep cooler to reduce risk of beetles hatching.

There aren't any quick swings in temp. It takes a week or so between seasons to swing the temp up or down.

29 minutes ago, FLB03TT said:

Would also have a desktop humi for daily smokes at closer to average room temperature at 62-63 RH.

I do have a very nice 250 count desktop that I smoke from so I'm only opening the cabinet once or twice a month.

Thanks for the feedback.