Received my first ever shipment from FOH today...

1 hour ago, Realmikemeadows said:

What does the blue sticker mean? I noticed it on a box I received this week as well. Does it have to do with the grade?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, mwaller said:

Wondering the same...

Grading system. Rob changes them every once in a while.

Sorry to hijack your thread but does it usually take over 7 days for an order to ship after order confirmation? I'm a first time buyer...

Can but not to worry.  They will find you.  Just track it with the number.  By the way unless you piss off the Pres. and family

you will never have to buy grey market smokes or spend money at your local B+M.  This vendor is "heads and shoulders"

above the rest.  Once a pickel never a cucumber again.  Enjoy!

52 minutes ago, PHL425 said:

Sorry to hijack your thread but does it usually take over 7 days for an order to ship after order confirmation? I'm a first time buyer...

From the 24:24 24:72 guide:

When will my cigars arrive?

The normal weekly cycle runs from Saturday to Friday, and orders are brought up from the warehouse on the Monday following this cycle. Your order will then be shipped in that week.

Example 1: Order placed on Wednesday - your order will be brought up 5 days later on the Monday, and shipped during that week.

Example 2: Order placed on Sunday - your order will be brought up 8 days later on the Monday, and shipped during that week.

This process can obviously take longer when there are Public Holidays, Postal Strikes, or disasters of either the natural or unnatural variety. As to when your cigars will actually arrive - this will vary depending on where you live, and how reliable your postal service is. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number, and you should wait 30 working days from the date of posting before assuming there is an issue with the package. There is no point getting in touch before this time, as Diana will not be able to assist you. For reference - I am in the UK, and my boxes arrive around 7 days after being shipped.