Customs in Varadero

Hello all,

I booked a family trip for my wife's birthday down to Varadero and was wondering if you could help me with getting customs.  I would like to bring back a few (in around 50-75) I wanted to know if there is a way to contact the roller at Plaza Americas or the LCDH on Calle 63 (dont know any names personally) and give an advance order.  Or maybe any of you have better experience dealing with this.  Thank you for your help in advance.

:2thumbs:

I believe Alphonso is the roller your looking for. Someone else may be able to elaborate on contact info. 

While we are on the subject of custom rolls in Varadero, does anyone have any favourite vitolas  from Alphonso? I'm heading to Varadero on Monday and would like to hear everyone's favorites.

Thanks ComancheKeen.  Can I find Alphonso at Calle 63 or PLAZA?  If you know?

I know when I went 2 years ago I picked up 5 customs from the gentleman at PLAZA (cant remember his name for the life of me) but they were very good, 2 were Pyramid and 3 Coronas

Alphonso does have an email so I was told in November when I was there but i didn't get. I was told he has a tourist blend  that he sells at Calle 63 and a different blend for people he knows or asks for it. Don't know if that is true or not. He is at Calle 63 every second day. There was a different guy at the Plaza store. Show up early in your holiday and he should have them ready before you leave.

Thanks Rckymtn22. I was planning on going the first day and advise him of the order if I wasn't able to contact him before the trip. 

For some reason I feel like the gentleman at Plaza's name also started with an "A" maybe ALESANDRO. Rings a bell ?