I've been watching you...

Bigronbee

I figured nothing says hello better than a creepy subject.

I've lurked here for the better part of a year, about the same time I started to really get in to keeping my own cigars. In that time I've accumulated about 300 cigars, mostly NC - a lot Fuente and padron - in two 15 gallon tupperdores.

I live in NYC (east village) and Danbury, CT (girlfriend's place). Grew up on U.S. Air Force bases but consider California home. Love fishing and hunting (bow and gun). Oh, and I know more about bourbon than someone with a functioning liver should.

Headed to Havana on Wednesday for my first trip there - it's a good thing my credit cards won't work there.

Anyway, I'm a lurker (introvert) by nature so I won't be the most talkative member, but I'm happy to be here.

The photo is what I'm indulging in as I type. Half Acre, Big Hugs Imperial stout. I assume you know the other thing.

-Ron

IMG_6417.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Arkcigar said:

Welcome!

What's your go to bourbon and your treat yourself bourbon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to bourbon is four roses small batch. Go to American whiskey is rittenhouse rye - can't be beaten at ~$25

Treat yourself (and somewhat reasonably available) high west midwinter night's dram. It's a rye blend, and spectacular.

Go to bourbon is four roses small batch. Go to American whiskey is rittenhouse rye - can't be beaten at ~$25

Treat yourself (and somewhat reasonably available) high west midwinter night's dram. It's a rye blend, and spectacular.

I don't know where you live that midwinter night dram is reasonably available but I love most of high west stuff especially the dram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1