New guy from Tampa

dgixxer252525

Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Daniel and I teach high school in Tampa...I am of 100% Cuban decent and am visiting for the first time next week with my dad who hasn't returned in 40 years!

My aunt in Cuba retired from a cigar factory in Havana

Anyways,  excited to be a member here!

Hello Daniel. Welcome to FoH. I've been a member here since 2006. You have come to the right place. I don't post here much any more but you will find great information and friendship.

I too am from the Tampa area. I've been smoking and collecting Cuban cigars for 10 years now. I just got back from a four day trip to Havana with my lovely wife, celebrating our 40th anniversary and Barack Obama's vision and foresight in opening things up between Cuba and the USA. I don't have any Cuban family (yet) but since being introduced to the Habano Leaf, it has become a passion and I have come to care deeply about the welfare of the Cuban people, and to celebrate their culture.

Send me a direct message and we can see about connecting. I'm out of town this week so we may not be able to meet before your trip.

Enjoy your trip! Good luck to you and your Dad.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arkcigar said:

I've spent a lot of time in Tampa but I've never been to the big Davidoff lounge.. have any of y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, I've been to the Davidoff lounge. It's big and beautiful, has a full bar, and work stations. Large selection of cigars if you need something to burn.

I far prefer the atmosphere at King Corona in Ybor. Informal and you can't beat the local vibe, food, and drinks.

Sure, I've been to the Davidoff lounge. It's big and beautiful, has a full bar, and work stations. Large selection of cigars if you need something to burn.

I far prefer the atmosphere at King Corona in Ybor. Informal and you can't beat the local vibe, food, and drinks.

I am a King corona type of guy myself. Davidoff is where I take my girlfriend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk