Cohiba Secretos

CigarSeeker

Just got a box of Cohiba Secretos about 2 weeks.. I couldn't wait so I decided to fire one up today. I been wanting to try them out from all the good things I heard about them. However, I was a bit dissapointed. It was a bit too harsh and all I got was toasty tobacco flavors. Half way I decided to stop and disect what I have left. It looks fine to me but what do you guys think? 

image_79.jpeg

3 minutes ago, backslide said:

Looks like you destroyed a perfectly fine cigar.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Lol I wasn't enjoying it.. It just taught me to be more patient and let things sit a bit longer in the humidor..  B)

13 minutes ago, backslide said:

Why did you rip it apart and post it in the suspect forum?

It didn't taste right to me? So I thought I'd ask what others thought? Not sure why its bothering you so much? :huh:

You left out a lot of details that would help. Did you buy from a reputable retailer or off the beach in Mexico? You didn't post pic's of the box, intact cigar, or close up of the band. Just a ripped open cigar shows us nothing.

Tastes like toasted tobacco? Well doesn't all cigars inherently have this flavor. Could you use better descriptors so we know what you experienced?

Your posting doesn't bother me at all, but the lack of details does.

Jason

• Like 1

How many Secrets have you smoked? Is this your first or 100th? How old/young is it, how are you storing it. All these questions should have been stated so the community can help you.

• Like 3