How to Save Trinidad

The Reyes has been the only Trinidad that I really enjoy. I look forward to those little cigars when I get a chance. I do agree that the price point needs to be reduced. Why would I buy a box of Coloniales for a $40 premium over a box of QdO Corona?

Monk,

How old are you Coloniales? Thanks

I've smoked from several 2014 boxes, and my most recent purchase was SUE JUL 15. I did find some (a few) under filled sticks, true, but flavour wise I really enjoy them, as well as the Reyes. If they're worth the price tag or not is a highly personal thing, but it does make me wonder - either my taste is different then most, or perhaps most haven't been smoking a lot of Trinis recently.

I've smoked from several 2014 boxes, and my most recent purchase was SUE JUL 15. I did find some (a few) under filled sticks, true, but flavour wise I really enjoy them, as well as the Reyes. If they're worth the price tag or not is a highly personal thing, but it does make me wonder - either my taste is different then most, or perhaps most haven't been smoking a lot of Trinis recently.

Thanks Monk. I have a box of HQ/PSP APU JUL15. I might have to try one in a few more months. Seems yours are smoking well young.

Thanks Monk. I have a box of HQ/PSP APU JUL15. I might have to try one in a few more months. Seems yours are smoking well young.

Yes, they're definitely smoking better ROTT then the Vigia, although a couple of years will do them nothing but good.

Absolute crying shame the T and Extra were discontinued, with regular quality and a reasonable price they would have definitely been top sellers.

I smoked a siglo 4 a month ago, and a trinidad fundadores, both boxesare from EML, and i agree with others that say cohiba and trinidad are close.

and to think about it, how often do we even see trinidads on 24? rare...