Just received my New air cc 280e wineador

Zeuss

I'm excited to say that the Florida temperatures will not effect my cigars anymore!

I just received this today and went through my initial inspection. Everything looks awesome except for this piece in the back. Is it supposed to look like that? Looks like the area where moisture may drain? It goes out the back side of the unit.

I'm worried about any possible moisture seeping through and into the walls of the unit that I can not get too and causing mold.

Should I cover it with a piece of electrical tape?

65bcc9a61d4e30f44c8c66a1795b90e8.jpg202174d97a4e3d8e8c6bd494492e07b7.jpg5780fba04a2e631f98492b1c0db8f2b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I am happy to say I got my unit up and running. I used newspaper to help get the new unit smell out. I also decided to cover the drain hole with a piece of electrical tape.

I have some condensation that was to be expected living in Florida. To fix that, I ran aluminum foil from the area that the condensation drips down to a tupperware container that has HF beads in it. Then I placed a fan over the tupperware container to help dry the beads out.

Everything seems to be going well. I have my temp around 65 and the RH has been staying around 64-66. I am a happy camper haha.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a problem with my wineador now. The humidity in the middle of the humidor is reaching 74%! Everywhere else in the humidor is perfect. My hygrometers are all calibrated and spot on. I added fans and the hole in the back is sealed.

Top= around 66f and 67%. NC go here.

Middle= around 63f and 74%

Bottom shelf=around 68f and 65%. Cubans go here.

Pics below. Condensation drips into Tupperware of heartfelt beads below. The top part of the cigar oasis with the fan is sitting on top of the humidor to help dry out the beads. Dry beads in both trays and middle shelf.

Any ideas?

f6127811eda341f3fcf0461537d12ef4.jpg7411e2af1b8e0466d06613c2beaf058b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk