NHL 2015-16

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hockey is back :D

With the pre-season well underway, what are you hockey fans looking forward to from your teams?

As a Penguins fan, Kessel seems to be fitting in well and had immediate chemistry with Crosby. Also having Gonchar back on the blueline is an exciting prospect (If hes still got it).

Lets Go Pens!!

Glad hockey is back for sure.

I'm looking forward to my Rangers hopefully being able to get back to the Cup Finals and then win (fingers crossed). Last season was a disappointment in my opinion. The late injury of Zucc was an unfortunate blow late in the playoffs. I'm happy he's ok and back on the ice (he scored a goal tonight!). Lundquist's clock is ticking so the time to win one is now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hockey is back biggrin.png

With the pre-season well underway, what are you hockey fans looking forward to from your teams?

As a Penguins fan, Kessel seems to be fitting in well and had immediate chemistry with Crosby. Also having Gonchar back on the blueline is an exciting prospect (If hes still got it).

Lets Go Pens!!

Well it looks like Gonchar didn't have it as he got cut.

Go Habs Go!

Well it looks like Gonchar didn't have it as he got cut.

Go Habs Go!

Unfortunately not, as a Habs fan you have seen more of his play recently than I have. But he really didn't play very well in pre-season, It's a shame.

Haha, I mean the Oilers have had ALL the #1 picks. They have a problem that runs deeper than it's players (who are some of the most talented kids in recent years)

Those Sabers though, they might be a powerhouse this year.