Daredevil- Netflix original series trailer

MashTea

Looks like Marvel is giving the blind superhero another shot with a series on Netflix.

I'm pretty excited about this. I'm sure we all remember the less than stellar Daredevil movie from a few years back. I hope that doesn't carry over into this series.

Even though the character has taken a back seat to some of the more popular heroes in the Marvel universe, Daredevil has had some of the best written stories in comics since Frank Millers run in the 80's. I really hope they can capture what makeshe Matt Murdock/Daredevil such a great character in the books and put it to screen.

That does look good.....With it being on Netflix they'll have more creative license than the bland superhero stuff on regular cable. I like Vincent D'Onofrio. I think he brings quality to any role he's given. And I thought a caught a glimpse of a Scott Glen in there and he is always great.

Is Netflix dropping the whole season in one go or is it being release gradually like cable TV does?

According to Wikipedia, all episodes release on April 10th.

• 5 weeks later...

This is quite decent.

Kingpin is solid. Rosario is lovely.

Pleasantly surprised.

Though I read this comic extensively as a teen....

I'm LOVING this series, hooked!perfect10.gif

That's encouraging to hear! I'm just waiting to finish off another series before I jump in, but I'm liking what I've been hearing about it.