Behike 52

CigarDarr111

As I understand it, the box codes signify what factory they are produced in and are randomly generated and changed regularly, they aren't an abbreviation for anything.

However, I also believe this particular code (BTO) at this time of 2013 was for the El Laguito factory. But I could be wrong. Either way, the smokes that I got with that particular code are fantastic.

Your correct about the el laguito codes, I received an email from rob the other day and he mentioned that production has moved from el laguito to pinar as there has beeb a shortage of the medio tempo leaf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently what left on the trucks from pinar weren't fully getting to el laguito.. rumor ? I'm not sure but it would make sense on why production is being moved.

Too many bales of unaccounted medio tiempo may mean a burgeoning Cuban customs trade. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, well more falling off the truck of these. I somehow are partial to the MAR-JUN 2010 release of these. I am letting them rest for a few more years before smoking. Although in my opinion 2013 tobacco was an overall incredible year, perhaps I should grab a BTO box of these too! :)