inconsistent codes

i was going to say.

i have multiples of connie 1s from 2011

finished a few boxes and still have a few.. all of which ive bought in the last 5 = 6 months.

with the connie1s ... ive had 2 tight ones in 3 and a half boxes .this made them bitter.... but smokeable.

most have been vanilla cream with light south east asian spice and a touch of nice wood.

they usually have an abundance of smoke . Often they have a mulled wine characteristic to me and usually finish with a shot of anise.

Burn is almost always amazingly sharp. Sometimes i feels slightly under (but never much under) and yet with an easy draw theyre still stunning.

Sometimes its cream and a Christmas spice cake element

Ive found the wrappers make bugger all difference and actually i prefer them on the claro colorado colour.

Cold aroma has always been amazingly fragrant to me. Only my Quay d'Orsays have matched them over the last year.

Most of the time they dont look like they have any real oiliness but its almost always distictly apparent in the taste and oj the lips.

I find them tasting better over 65 %.than under.

Gorgeous cigar.... Sometimes i cant believe how fantastic they are...

Its not one to smoke fast... its one to savour over time... enjoy... relax.... I always smoke these between 65 and 75/80 mins. They get interesting when they get warm(mulled wine).. Just dont get them hot.

My smoke from 2014 ....is from 2011. Theyre crackers.!!!!

If you like flavours deep, they might not be for you.... if you like cardamom... clove... cinnamon.. nutmeg... and Thai/ Indonesian/ Malaysian food.. these are for you...

Most of the time i dont pair with drink... Though theyre fantastic with champagne.I tried it with Le Mesnil Blanc de Blanc Grand Cru last week in Southern Thailand.. . wines (red and white) .. beer.. coffee and darjeeling...

But most of the time... i like the Connie 1 raw... maybe some water.

Just dont judge this book by its cover... thats all i can say....

I have psd4 with light color from 11. Still oily, just light in color. They are awsome. I have dark (mean darn dark) from 12 and despite the color they almost equally good. Codes aren't same. osr 11/smo 12