5th annual FOH Fantasy Football League - forming now

We received our invites and payment info. I will make sure we both get them filled out in the next day or so.

Any thoughts on a draft date and time?

Is everyone in the league located in North America?

I sent out emails to both leagues last night regarding possible draft days, so if you didn't get one, get with me via PM and we'll get it sorted out.

I think the only player in either league outside of North America is Alastair, who is representing the hopes and dreams of all Australians. He's in the Quintero league, and so that league will need to have the draft during his lunch hour (10pm the night before, NY time). So Sunday, 8/31, through Wednesday, 9/3, at 10pm NY time.

As for the Cohiba league, so far it's looking like Tuesday 9/2 will be best, but many have yet to respond. When I've heard from everyone I'll compile it, figure out what works for everyone, and then confirm it with everyone. A quick response from everyone would speed all this up.

I got an email today that said the draft was scheduled for tonight, but the league wasn't full. It said if the league wasn't filled by our draft time we wouldn't be able to do the draft.

Does anyone know if we will have all the spots filled for sure? We can't really reschedule unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

It is bad if I just bench my defense so I can secure the win against the first place team this week? innocent.gif

I already have enough points to win, and one of the reasons I lost to my wife (I will never live that down) is that my defense scored -8.. lol

It is bad if I just bench my defense so I can secure the win against the first place team this week? innocent.gif

I already have enough points to win, and one of the reasons I lost to my wife (I will never live that down) is that my defense scored -8.. lol

:lol: :lol:

Whatever it takes to win mate! ok.gif

• 5 weeks later...

House bragging rights laugh.png In all honesty, nothing to be ashamed of mate! Your team is pretty good on paper, but maybe some results didn't fall your way sad.png

Zac Stacy was a complete bust. That is one thing that really killed my team.