Heads up to USA East Coasters and visiting BOTL - polling for HERF

This is just a heads-up to any Americans who don't regularly visit the Cigar Underground Network International US forum:

In an effort to get this Summer tri-state NY/NJ/PA HERF underway, a poll's been created. This is the initial poll for discussing location. Additional discussions will follow for determining date and time.

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118938

Hope to see many of you soon. ;)

If you meet the post count but don't yet have the password, message a mod/admin to obtain it and participate in our poll. If you're an interested international BOTL who may be visiting during the next month or two, and would like to leave an opinion, please post here. The location poll will run a week from today, contingent upon satisfactory participation and discussion.

Out of interest...what is the post count for the regional forums? Is it the same for all of them?

I would like to get into the UK forum and had been meaning to speak to an admin but hadn't gotten round to it...been too busy looking at what El Pres has been putting up for sale ;-)

Out of interest...what is the post count for the regional forums? Is it the same for all of them?

I would like to get into the UK forum and had been meaning to speak to an admin but hadn't gotten round to it...been too busy looking at what El Pres has been putting up for sale ;-)

I think its only 20 if you email Rob directly he'll send you a password most likely