Now I'm Confused

bossman3

I keep my cigars in two glass jars. They have been at about 70 degrees. I took out the pillows to get the temp down to 65. Now I have nothing in with the sticks and it still reads 68-70. What do I do to get the temp down? Thanks

If you dont have a room with air con then you need something like a wine fridge. You can also freeze your cigars when you get them to kill any eggs, theres a few tutorials on the web about doing this.

The only way to lower the temp is to put them in an area that has a lower ambient temp. It is just like a house or a car, the only way to get the temp down is to cool the area. That can only be done either putting them in a fridge that is turned up high so as to not get sticks too high, lower the temp of the room you are storing them in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OK that's what I've been referring to. The humidity temp has been at 70 with the pillow and is now back up to 70 without. The question is how do I get a 65 read on my hygrometer? Thanks

OK that's what I've been referring to. The humidity temp has been at 70 with the pillow and is now back up to 70 without. The question is how do I get a 65 read on my hygrometer? Thanks

A temperature is a numerical measurement of hot and cold.

• 11 months later...