question(s)

I'm looking at the forum with warehouse titles (three different ones) and am scratching my head

trying to figure out which one is the most current and up-to-date so as to know what is for sale and what is not. Any help form members would be greatly appreciated. cheers

As far as I know, they are all updated, so if you look in and see something that doesn't say "sold out" next to it then I would assume there are still some boxes left, then just follow the rules on posting and you're good to go.

I could be wrong as I am relatively new here but that's what it seems like to me.

I'm looking at the forum with warehouse titles (three different ones) and am scratching my head

trying to figure out which one is the most current and up-to-date so as to know what is for sale and what is not. Any help form members would be greatly appreciated. cheers

• I will post the last of the Warehouse threads tomorrow. It will be stock from my final day.
  • I will update all stock Wednesday my time.

I know it can get a little confusing. However keep in mind I only returned Friday and with Fathers day yesterday I wasn't able to put in the work required to give me a running start on Monday pooped.gif