Heading to Aruba any reccomendations?

There last summer for the first time. Excellent food at Papiamento, Amazonia Churascaria, and Taste of Belgium. If you're into Belgian beers, definitely hit up Taste of Belgium. As for the smokes, a cigar shop in the Rennaisance Mall is a must on Friday evening. 2 for 1 cigar happy hour from 5 to 6 pm. I believe the name is Cigar Emporium. The Friday I was there they had belicosos buy 1 get 1 free. I was able to snag BBFs, Upmann 2s, and Sancho Belis for around $7 - $9 per stick at the discounted price. Normal prices are a tad on the high side.

Staying in a beach area or inland?

There last summer for the first time. Excellent food at Papiamento, Amazonia Churascaria, and Taste of Belgium. If you're into Belgian beers, definitely hit up Taste of Belgium. As for the smokes, a cigar shop in the Rennaisance Mall is a must on Friday evening. 2 for 1 cigar happy hour from 5 to 6 pm. I believe the name is Cigar Emporium. The Friday I was there they had belicosos buy 1 get 1 free. I was able to snag BBFs, Upmann 2s, and Sancho Belis for around $7 - $9 per stick at the discounted price. Normal prices are a tad on the high side.

Staying in a beach area or inland?

Staying at the Marriott on the beach, and yes I love Belgian beers, Chimay Blue is my favorite.

Love Aruba! We just got back from our 3rd visit to the island. Papiamento is our favorite restaurant there. Been there 4 times! Cuba's Cooking is good, though we liked the old location better. LG Smith's serves up some pretty good steaks. Had a great dinner at Carambola this last time, and Madame Jamette's is another good spot I'd recommend. There are still so many restaurants we want to try, and will hopefully be able to do so next year.

The Marriott is one of the biggest hotels i have ever seen. It is ridiculously huge and easy to get lost in.

It's actually 3 Marriott resorts in a row, not one large Marriott. But you wanna talk big, stay at the largest Marriott, Marriott Orlando World Center some time!!