Cohiba Piramide Extra Clearance

This is turning out to be a cracker cigar. if you haven't tried them then I would highly encourage it.

We have made singles available. Keep an eye on the minimum ($85) and maybe pick up one or two others.

We have a decent shipment but not enough for everyone who has been chasing them. Jump in now to avoid missing out cigar.gif

Cohiba Piramide Extra.

Box : $245 USD $349 AUD

Single: $ 26 USD $37 AUD

Order through cigar Underground Network www.*****int.com (International members) www.*****as.com.au (Aussies)

*** Please note. Diana will calulate additional discounts manually before charging your card.

• 10% off for orders over $300 USD / $350 AUD
  • 15% off for orders over $600
  • Minimum order $85
  • You can add this to another box and achieve the discount.
  • No other discounts apply
  • Shipping from Oz
  • Available for OLH
  • Shipping commences 7th June

post-4-0-46700200-1370295036_thumb.jpg

Rob,

Any updates on the availability of the Tubos version, either the 5x3 box or the individual 3-tube boxes?

Regardless, this offer is very tempting.

Thanks in advance.

Mate we haven't seen any as yet pooped.gif

Sneaky. The 10% discount comes into play at $350, $1 more than the box price! Cheeky bugger!! jester.gif

Buy 1 box and get a single for $2.10 more spotlight.gif

Rob,

Is Australia the dearest place in the world for cigars? Are our taxes much greater than elsewhere in Europe and North America?

Rob,

Is Australia the dearest place in the world for cigars? Are our taxes much greater than elsewhere in Europe and North America?

We are right up there mate.

$440 per kilo

10% GST

Rob,

NZ$650 per Kg. + 15 % GST.

NZ$650 per Kg. + 15 % GST.

So I guess.. buying cigars in nz is not sheep?

^_^

Nice offer. But I just ordered myself a wine fridge. Saving up for some of those Encantos.

• 2 weeks later...

When you say the tax is $440 per Kilo, does that mean they actually weigh the cigars to caluculate the taxes? Does that include the weight of the boxes, or do they weigh the cigars by themselves? Do they have a list of taxes for all the diff cigars, or do they actually weight every box thay comes thru?

Humidity in the cigars would be an issue!

Makes me wonder what a 5% change in the rh in surrounding air does to the weight of the cigar and its own rh - Piggy! are you there!