Perfection...

Nice selection of small smokes!

Oh i forgot...

Thats the bad thing about the irish climate lol.

Robustos are in the bottom shelf. Psd4, epi 2 and CoRo. Thinking about getting a box of VR Famosos to join them. Top shelf are my winter smokes, bottom shelf are my summer smokes.

Is that an Aristocrat humidor? Was it much trouble getting one to suit Eurpoean 240V power supply?

Indeed it is.

I use my own air circulation setup. Bob supplied me with the wiring and i basically soldered the connections to a UK fixed voltage power adapter. I also replaced bob's fans with more economical and virtually silent fans. I dont use bobs active humidification and prefer to use beads.

If you were to go with bobs active setup and temp control however i still dont think it would be difficult to rewire. You would just need to buy a power adapter that matches the voltage of the humidifier and thermoelectric cooler.

Indeed it is.

I use my own air circulation setup. Bob supplied me with the wiring and i basically soldered the connections to a UK fixed voltage power adapter. I also replaced bob's fans with more economical and virtually silent fans. I dont use bobs active humidification and prefer to use beads.

If you were to go with bobs active setup and temp control however i still dont think it would be difficult to rewire. You would just need to buy a power adapter that matches the voltage of the humidifier and thermoelectric cooler.

Thanks a lot for this. I'd love to get an Aristocrat humidor sometime: they are a beautiful pice of work. It's good to know I should be able to set one up to suit Australian 240V power supply. Cheers ok.gif