Pacquiao Vs Marquez

Pacquiao silenced once and for all? Good luck with that. Wherever there is a karaoke box, you will find the sweet tones of Manny the Love Doctor.

This rivalry is going six fights. Props to Marquez for catching Pacman with a couple of sick counters, but he was hardly dominating the fight, and the final chapter is yet to be written.

PS. Who cares what Mayweather has to say. F that guy......

He certainly won't retire after this. I doubt he'll fight Marquez again, definatly not another 3 more times..He could fight Brandon Rios, hopefully win, then retire. Mayweather might see this as a perfect opportunity to get some coin maybe. Yes Mayweather is an F wit but still great figher.

I love watching pacman fight but I would hate to see his face flat on the canvas again, that aint a good look. He's achieved so much in his career at such a young age but he's slowing down. One last fight from a prominent fighter and I think you'll see him move on to things outside the ring.

Some of the memes and photoshop pics I've seen in the last few day have been pretty amusing and some not so amusing (racist) : (