Tis'The Season Meatscape Steaksperience

brazoseagle

I noticed the Duvel beer--what a great beer, high alcohol and Belgian what more can you ask for?

X2

Love Duvel. It is widely available here in the UK and it is a good "change the pace" cigar, as having a couple of those in between your usual can certaonly ratchet things up.

Nice steak as always David. Do you ever get bored of beef? Is there much local game to shoot or deer to stalk - just thinking of you being in TX and armed to the teeth, that it might be fun to shoot your own dinner.

X2

Love Duvel. It is widely available here in the UK and it is a good "change the pace" cigar, as having a couple of those in between your usual can certaonly ratchet things up.

Nice steak as always David. Do you ever get bored of beef? Is there much local game to shoot or deer to stalk - just thinking of you being in TX and armed to the teeth, that it might be fun to shoot your own dinner.

I never get bored with beef! There is plenty of game running and flying around that I take full advantage of and have a freezer full of. Deer, hog, dove, quail, pheasant , duck, goose, squirrel, ect.