You've been Trumped.

mazolaman

Anybody contemplating a round of golf of Mr Trumps course in Scotland should watch this documentary.

He reverts to type, to prove himself to be a bullying swine.

Sad to see the Scottish government and councils bending rules to afford him his whim.

It's also quite funny, as his hair is often victim to the Aberdeenshire wind....

Quite moving, as people are bullied out of their homes.

Pissed myself when I saw this a wee while ago:

una7yren.jpg

An anti-Trump protester outside the Scottish parliament allegedly hits billionaire Donald Trump with a big yellow balloon with the words ‘Wind Power, not Wind bags”, dislodging his trademark hair. Trump appeared at the Scottish Parliament’s green energy targets inquiry where he allegedly said he was “lured” into building a $1bn golf resort in Scotland with assurances that a nearby wind farm would not go ahead.

Pissed myself when I saw this a wee while ago:

una7yren.jpg

An anti-Trump protester outside the Scottish parliament allegedly hits billionaire Donald Trump with a big yellow balloon with the words ‘Wind Power, not Wind bags”, dislodging his trademark hair. Trump appeared at the Scottish Parliament’s green energy targets inquiry where he allegedly said he was “lured” into building a $1bn golf resort in Scotland with assurances that a nearby wind farm would not go ahead.

Hilarious picture.

I think the golf course is currently on hold, while he still tries to scupper Scotlands chances of building some renewable energy projects out at sea. Not sure how a far away wind farm will ruin ones round of golf, but hey ho.

As for "lured", bollocks. It was an ego venture for he and his son. Too funny.

"Someone get me a mirror" he demands, as his hair takes off in the wind.

The truth is stranger than fiction.

Hilarious picture.

I think the golf course is currently on hold, while he still tries to scupper Scotlands chances of building some renewable energy projects out at sea. Not sure how a far away wind farm will ruin ones round of golf, but hey ho.

As for "lured", bollocks. It was an ego venture for he and his son. Too funny.

"Someone get me a mirror" he demands, as his hair takes off in the wind.

The truth is stranger than fiction.

According to reports on the internet the course opened this summer. The hotel and houses have not been built yet. Trump is trying to stop the wind farms from ruining the view of the golfers.

According to reports on the internet the course opened this summer. The hotel and houses have not been built yet. Trump is trying to stop the wind farms from ruining the view of the golfers.

Didn't know it had opened, apologies.

Would the windfarm out at sea ruin the view for the golfers?

What about inward investment, creating jobs, providing an excellent amenity? Is it all so one sided and bad?

If you get a chance, watch the film.

He claimed it would lead to the creation of lots of jobs, but his figures do not add up. It would provide some minimum wage jobs however, so I suppose that could be a posiitive. There can be no doubt that the profits will be heading his way, out of Scotland.

The "excellent amenity" is built on, and has ruined some of the last wilderness coastline in Britain, sand dunes and land that supported it's own wildlife systems.

The biggest sense of shame must be that the Scottish government and councillors have bent over backwards to assist Trump. After his initial plans were turned down, the Scottish government overruled that decision, something that had never happened in Scottish history. Why would they do that? They also agreed when his people suggested compulsary purchasing peoples homes, as they were in his way. Some of whom had lived there for generations, whom Trump describes as "living like pigs".

It stinks.

Yes it is all so one sided and bad. Watch the film, see what a lovely chap he is.