Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos, Review Comp NOV 2012

The RACF is a beautiful cigar from 10 singles that I picked up. I did not do a cold draw because I wanted to see if it affected the flavors if I lit the cigar and then cut the head. After lighting the cigar it was right off, with a smoothness and no harshness at all. No ammonia or harsh flavors. Nowhere near the horror Rob and Smithy experienced. I love the perfecto. Looks fantastic and is a pleasure to hold.

1st Third

Slight spice at the beginning but I'm getting more of a sweet fruitiness that I'm having a hard time nailing down specifically. Little bit of a burn issue that was easily corrected. It was probably my fault more than the cigars. Hint of leather and woodyness but mainly a sweetness that is coming through and a nice medium body. 92pts

post-12779-0-28542200-1353429050_thumb.j

2nd Third

This cigar transferred from the sweetness of the first third to more a black pepper spice, earth, wood, and leather. Building on strength now I would say closer to medium-full. Still a very smooth cigar with no harshness. 92pts

post-12779-0-72011500-1353429069_thumb.j

Final Third

The last third continued from the second. This RACF was full of earth and spice. The final third stayed at medium-full. It had some burn issues but it was caused by the RE band not wanting to come off of the cigar and I damaged the wrapper slightly.

post-12779-0-48016400-1353429083_thumb.j

Overall

This was a wonderful cigar. I was hoping for the return of the amazing sweetness from the first third; however, I was not disappointed at all with this cigar. I'm glad I have two more boxes coming. I would love to tell everyone that this is a $h!? cigar and to stay away from it so I can keep them all for myself; however, I can't. This cigar is only going to get better with time. Overall I would rate this a 92-93. If you have not tried this great cigar I would recommend picking up at least a few singles while they are still available.

Amazing review! I love RA so much the RASCC is my go to smoke and the CFs sound very similar. I will have to look out for them!

Tapatalk'd from my Note II part Tres