Poker Final.

Poker Final has been posted.

Sunday 9pm 28th October NY time /Monday Brisbane 11am/Sydney midday.

For the two Aussies...keep in mind you are an hour ahead of us I believe. so I tried to make it your lunch hour.

Good luck all!!!!!

post-4-0-90344600-1350861968_thumb.jpg

Gents

Today's Poker round may need to be delayed if we can not get the poker link up in time.

Apologies but we had little control as to when IP vision Board would do the rollover and we are working flat out trying to get all the functionalities in today.

If todays round needs to be postponed it will be postponed to Friday 11am Brisbane time, Thursday 9pm NY time.

Fingers crossed whistle.gif

Where is the link to the Poker Room located now. Can't see to find it in the margin anymore.

Guess I shoulda planned to check in earlier... away for work and planned my evening based on this!?! sad.png If we can't go, I can't make the reschedule. No worries Rob, thanks for doing this. smile.png

Sorry mate. Out of our control. The upgrade was to have been rolled over last Friday which would have given us the weekend to bring everything up to speed.

Gents

Today's Poker round may need to be delayed if we can not get the poker link up in time.

Apologies but we had little control as to when IP vision Board would do the rollover and we are working flat out trying to get all the functionalities in today.

If todays round needs to be postponed it will be postponed to Friday 11am Brisbane time, Thursday 9pm NY time.

Fingers crossed whistle.gif

So, are we offically cancelled for today?