3rd annual FOH Fantasy Football League

It’s that time of year again! The NFL is getting ready for the season, and that means it’s time to set up the 3rd Annual Friends of Habanos Fantasy Football League.

Last year Gerald DeClemente (gmoney) was our champion, and will be in my sights for a beatdown this year. Better start prepping for draft day, Gerald.

For anyone who has any interest in playing with us, please send me a PM and we will start a discussion regarding all the details. The more the merrier, and we’d welcome anyone who is interested. Team buy-in is $100 USD.

The money will be done a little differently this year. In the previous years, we’ve submitted our money to the Czar, and they’ve held on to the money until the end of the season. This year the Czar folks have a lot going on, and don’t need any extra work, so we’ll be going to a private escrow service to hold on to the money until it’s time to distribute prizes at the end of the season. So prizes will be distributed to the winners in cash, but of course as this is the FOH fantasy football league, it’s expected that winners will be using the prize money to buy cigars from our favorite online tobacconist.

PM me if you're interested, and of course feel free to discuss here.

• 2 weeks later...