Wineador seasoing question

csandbothe

I've been running my Vinotemp with the metal shelves over the last few weeks, and the humidity had stabilized nicely. I just received my drawers and shelves from Forrest yesterday and begun the process of removing my smokes and seasoning the wood. It seems to have gone quicker than I thought. I woke up this morning and saw 70% on the hygrometer. I removed the sponges and put my 65% beads back in. Considering I have a few boxes waiting for me at the post office, at this point, is it safe to put the smokes back in the wineador?

I've been running my Vinotemp with the metal shelves over the last few weeks, and the humidity had stabilized nicely. I just received my drawers and shelves from Forrest yesterday and begun the process of removing my smokes and seasoning the wood. It seems to have gone quicker than I thought. I woke up this morning and saw 70% on the hygrometer. I removed the sponges and put my 65% beads back in. Considering I have a few boxes waiting for me at the post office, at this point, is it safe to put the smokes back in the wineador?

You and me both.

I took out the steel, put in the wood, wiped them down to remove the dust but did not "season" them and put in the boxes and all is sweet.

See here

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111588

Cheers

Thanks Miner. That's a nice looking collection you have there!

LOL

My wife thinks it's an addiction, But what does she know !! It's a Boy Thing, we collect stuff !!??

Good luck with your fridge.

Cheers