Partagas serie P and E

GotMuscle

What do you guys think. I'm very concerned. I ordered these before I found czar. No box, labels appear to be way to red, but the P didn't taste bad, just seems off. The labels are just so red?? But they look good. No boxes just cigars. Also I have a few labels from beriut duty free that are way lighter in color. Is there any differences in band color with these??

post-13617-0-52367700-1342953574.jpg

Difficult to make any definitive conclusion with these photos, but I wouldn't let the color of the band alone be a source of concern. Even if the taste is a little off, that also wouldn't be conclusive. Plenty of us have had cigars that have tasted "off". If you like the way they taste that's reall all that matters at this point and they look pretty nice to me.

In the future, making sure you buy from a trusted source will reduce your worries to more important things, which one should I smoke today?

Enjoy them!

Alright just a quick note. I have tried 2 of the p's and one of the e's. They all taste great, and I may have to withdraw my worry. The labels are very red in color. Having said that they seem very professionally done. No gold bleed off, not over glued, and they are all consistently placed. So I guess now I just wonder is there typically changes in band color ie darker red to lighter red over the years. Maybe this was just a very. New box and the labels have not faded. Or maybe something else. I don't know. I enjoyed them, just not used to no box. Or anything. So I will just worry about which one to smoke as habanos2000 said. Thanks guys