Upcoming holiday

So it's countdown to my holiday in surfers paradise for 3 weeks from the 3rd of June so where can guys recommend to eat in broadbeach and things to do as I am the only smoker in the group I will have to get away a few times to enjoy a cigar

So it's countdown to my holiday in surfers paradise for 3 weeks from the 3rd of June so where can guys recommend to eat in broadbeach and things to do as I am the only smoker in the group I will have to get away a few times to enjoy a cigar

Sorry I missed this.

lovely part of the world but very....very smoke unfriendly.

Here is a link to the better broadbeach restaurants. http://www.gold-coast-australia-travel-tips.com/best-broadbeach-restaurants.html

Now keep in mind.....food on the Gold Coast is generally average at best...high priced targetted at a transient tourist population. There are exceptions.

I do enjoy Yum Cha at Aussie China Kitchen (Broadbeach near Oracle highrise).

But seriously....head to the surf life saving clubs along the beach. Good steak chips and salad $17-$20. View of the ocean. Cheap drinks. Walk along the beach for a post lunch cigar.

If you need anything while you are here (you fall ill, need advice, get arrested) PM me for my phone number. Broadbeach is an hour from Czars...make a daytrip !LOL!