LFH Prize Draw - Di makes a return

I wouldn't cash in on the watch straight away, I would wait till you were in a bit of trouble or wanted a guys weekend away or need to go to a football match instead of her sisters wedding?

Absolutely Genius Advice!!!

Thanks all for the congrats... and thanks Smithy for the advice...

My wife had a TERRIBLE weekend at work. (She's an accountant.. so this time of the year is rough on her... lots of extra hours and weekends...) So, I plopped her down in front of the laptop and played the video. At first, since I have a common name... she really didn't believe I won. Needless to say, she's been pretty giddy about it.

Although, I really am able to get away with guys nights out and whatnot... Probably because I treat her like a princess... which might explain how I've been able to hang onto her... (my wife is built like Di... and I'm built like Ken... Just sayin...)

Thankfully... no sisters...

And... after watching that video... my wife had decided our next vacation will be to Australia... (she loved the "accents" that Smithy and Di have...and they have beaches there...) That was on our list for a vacation... but probably got bumped up to the top of the list... hmm... might have to visit a nice deck in Brisbane while we're there... I'm sure she won't mind that side trip now... :innocent:

And... after watching that video... my wife had decided our next vacation will be to Australia... (she loved the "accents" that Smithy and Di have...and they have beaches there...) That was on our list for a vacation... but probably got bumped up to the top of the list... hmm... might have to visit a nice deck in Brisbane while we're there... I'm sure she won't mind that side trip now... :innocent:

Always welcome to visit J !!! We would love to have both of you here.

Rob (Freefallguy) is coming in to Brisbane on Sunday. We have a great afternoon/evening planned :D