Super BowlIn indy

So I live in Indianapolis, about 10 minutes south of the stadium where the super bowl will be tomorrow. It truly is one of the most amazing events I have ever been apart of or have experienced. There have been just hundreds of thousands of people walking the streets downtown partaking in the festivities and free outdoor concerts. I think that every single Hollywood actor or sport star or musician is in town and it quite impressive how massive everything is and how much planning and money goes into pulling something like this off. We have been blessed this week with usually warm weather. February in Indy is usually around 0'F and snowing but it has been as warm as the mid 60's. Hope everyone stays safe tomorrow night and enjoys the big game. Not sure if anyone even watches it over seas but it's quite amazing.

Well the patriots are the mortal enemies of the indianapolis colts since they have knocked us out of the playoffs like 4 out of the last 7 years so I have to take the giants. Can't have Brady and belichek holding up the Lombardi trophy in our house. As for smokes, none of our friends smoke so I'll have one tomorrow afternoon but none for the game. Dry boxing my first punch DC so I'm excited about that that. It will be a great game, I am sure of it