Small cabinet humidification

Kapsimalis

ok gentlemen just before I explain my setup know that icannot upload pics so sorry to disappoint. Anyways it's a 400 count humidor with 3 shelves. Very simple setup. On each shelf I have two sources of humidity. I use 70% rhbeads. On each shelf the beads are placed on the sides. I. Total I have maybe 1 third of a pound of beads. Split 6 ways.( again remember three shelves, two humidifiers full of beads on each shelf. 2x3=6.) my humidor sits solid at 67rh o. Each shelf. And 64 degrees fh. I keep my humidor in the basement where it's naturally cool because it's unfinished. In the summer the temp goes up to 68-70 and rh goes up to 70. Which is fine by me. Anyways, no fans, no electronic humidifiers just super basic and it's very steady. Just to be noted, the humidor really isn't that high quality. It has a glass top door and a front glass door.( it's not even glass, it's plexiglass.) all that matters to me is functionality for my babies. It's steady and I rarely have to refill my beads. Ps my basement is 40-45 rh and 64 degrees fh. Anyways gentlemen I'm happy and I have 12 boxes so far to start my collection and 23 singles in that humidor. I have a few desktops as well. And one humidor with rare/once in a lifetime cigars. Thanks guys for reading my bible length story:). I'm posting this just to give another setup that works.(for me atleast)

Themisoklis,

Now you're gone! Buy a bigger humidor or two and just say goodbye to your money. :lol:

Haha db69 im lucky. I work full time, I live at home with no major expenses and I'm 20. I got alot of disposable income. Mind you I'm smart with my money. I've got lots invested in gic's, in the bank and under my mattress ;) ps I've already paid off my car too lol. 2011 5.0 liter mustang:) living a dream sort of.