Need input on a humidor

seahag

I wanted to get my husband a humidor for our anniversary, I was looking at the Aristocrat THC . I was hoping to get some feedback from some people here on the forum that may have owned one or knew someone that did. They seem very nice, but expensive. I dont mind paying as long as it is a quality piece and holds the temp /rh steady. Any feed back is appreciated.

The Aristocrats are one of the best made humidors out there and best bang for your buck in my opinion. A word of caution is to get a good estimate of your husbands cigar collection as you would want to make sure that they fit into the humidor with a bit of extra space for future purchaces. Then give Bob a call or send him an email to help determine the size you would like to get. He is very helpful and always has the time to chat about issues that may concern you.

Tom

If things dont work out with you and your husband... Will you marry me?!

Lol just kidding obviously, your doing a fantastic thing for your husband, im sure he will do something great for your anniversary in return.

Aristocrats are one of the best humidors money can buy, bob is a great guy and he will look after you.