Lauderdale humidor

CM125

Guys and Gals I need some help I have 100 count desk top humidor that I am quickly out growing. I am looking at the Lauderdale end table humidor and as a humidifier using the Hydra. Does anyone have this setup or have any information on these units. Thanks in advance. Curtis

If you are just trying to increase your storage space then much cheaper to go the coolerdor or tupperdor route. If you are concerned about the 'look' then be sure it is big enough. Most start with a 50 count, then a 150 count, then an end table, then a tower or two.

If you are just trying to increase your storage space then much cheaper to go the coolerdor or tupperdor route. If you are concerned about the 'look' then be sure it is big enough. Most start with a 50 count, then a 150 count, then an end table, then a tower or two.

The end table is suppose to hold 1000 cigars I am wanting to start aging some cigars. I am also wanting something to go with the rest of the furniture in the house.

The end table is suppose to hold 1000 cigars I am wanting to start aging some cigars. I am also wanting something to go with the rest of the furniture in the house.

If you are aging cigars it is always best that you keep them in their original boxes.

Be careful about those counts. Most of them are based upon a corona sized cigar without boxes. Also remember that you will need space for humidification. I am not an expert but would suggest that the lauderdale holds about 20 boxes or approx 500 cigars.

Tom