Cape Coral/Fort Myers, Florida

I'm heading down to Florida in May and any insight would be appreciated. I'm looking for a place with a good selection of NCs and a good spot to relax while my wife hits the shops. Thanks in advance. CK

I have a friend I visit that lives in Orlando and for some reason I never get to a cigar store. :clap:

Well I have been to the Sosa shop in Pleasure Island, but I don't think that counts.

I know the Orlando area cigar stores and lounges but not the fort myers ones. Sorry CK. Love to hear about your trip when you return.

Tom

Burn Cigars in Naples is Rocky Patels lounge and in Estero which is East Fort Myers there is a nice cigar bar with a full liquor bar. if you have any questions about cigar stores in the area just message me, I work in the noncuban cigar industry.

Burn Cigars in Naples is Rocky Patels lounge and in Estero which is East Fort Myers there is a nice cigar bar with a full liquor bar. if you have any questions about cigar stores in the area just message me, I work in the noncuban cigar industry.

Sending a PM.